Light in a Crevice
Using the technique of forging to shape the work by a hammer and retain the traces of the tapping process. Through the high temperature baking to form a natural fire color, therefore each piece has a unique color and texture. Instead of using mass production, slow handmade process can leave a casual beauty in the work.
Origin Handmade in Taiwan
S: (L)8cm x (W)6cm x (H)0.5cm
M: (L)10cm x (W)8cm x (H)0.5cm
L: (L)12cm x (W)10cm x (H)0.5cm
- Red copper is pure copper, the texture is soft; and it is easier to oxidize than brass
- The metal smell of red copper itself is more obvious.
- Due to the material characteristics, the copper objects are fast in heat and cold conduction. Please handle it carefully when it loading high temperature.
- Copper is sensitive to acid-base reaction (easy to change color). If you want to keep the color more stable, we recommended to avoid contact with high acid and alkali substances.
- Oxidation is a natural phenomenon that does not affect the use.(Copper oxides are harmless to the human body and leave with the water.）
- Various copper items are not suitable for hard brushing. If you need to clean, it is recommended to use a soft sponge with a neutral detergent or wash by hand.
- For long-term display use, apply a thin layer of flaxseed oil or beeswax to the surface, it can slow down the oxidation rate.
- Each piece is handmade and the color or size may have sightly different. please refer to the actual product.